InterviewChix - Entry Level Interview Skills Video Course
A message from the Interview Chix
Before we begin we have one question for you:
Student Textbook Module 1
Student Workbook Module 1
1. How To Talk About Yourself
2. Confidence Comes From Self-knowledge
3. Building Your Confidence For Job Interviews
4. People Skills (EQ vs IQ)
Student Textbook Module 2
Student Workbook Module 2
5. Behavioural Interviews & Using The S.A.R. Method
6. Answering ‘Tell me about yourself’?
7. How to prepare for ‘Why do you want to work for us’?
8. Negative Questions Are Not Your Enemy
9. What Are Your Strengths?
10. What Are Your Weaknesses And How To Talk About These
11. Managing Your Social Media Presence
Student Textbook Module 3
Student Workbook Module 3
12. What Employers Want
13. Pre-Interview Employer Research
14. Job Search Tips
15. Handling Hurdles, Rejections and Failures
16. Following Up After a Job Interview
17. Negotiating After a Job Offer
Student Textbook Module 4
18. The Recruitment Process Explained
19. Cover Letters And Selection Criteria
20. Creating a Powerful Resume
21. Creating Your Digital Portfolio
22. Video Interview vs Online (or Live) Interview
23. Leveraging LinkedIn
Resume & Cover Letter Completion Notes
How To Rescue Your Resume - Guide
Resume Template Example - PDF
Resume Template - WORD
Cover Letter Example - WORD
EMERGENCY SERVICES - From Bank Teller At Age 19 To Fire Fighter: How This Indigenous Go-Getter Obtained Her Dream Job
TRADE JOBS - Leaving School In Year 10: A 16 Year Old 2nd Year Apprentice Shares His Invaluable Tips To Start A Career As A Tradie
GRADUATE JOBS - Don't Underestimate Volunteer Jobs & Working At Your Local Cafe: How This Uni Student Got Graduate Job Interview Ready
ADF OFFICER - Meet a 19 year old Army Officer In Training To Achieve A Coveted Helicopter Pilot Role In The Army - What It Takes To Successfully Apply To The ADF
Before you go...
16 VIDEOS - Easy to use, expert videos you can view at your own pace. All the tools & techniques to go from application to outfit and interview to offer.
4 WORKBOOKS - Detailed, editable and downloadable, yours to keep and refer to for any job interview now or in the future.
3 EMAIL ACCESS TO YOUR COACH - Got questions? No problem, you can email your interview coach and receive a response from either Kirsty or Tanja personally: firstname.lastname@example.org
16 PAGE RESUME TEMPLATE PACK - crafted in consultation with HR specialists. Including a formatted Resume as a WORD doc you can build on, PDF guide, example of a great cover letter and a 'How To Rescue Your Resume' guide.
BONUS VIDEOS - Hear from entry level candidates what it took to gain a roles in their industries (Emergency Services, Trade Jobs, Graduate jobs and the ADF).
10% DISCOUNT ON INDIVIDUAL ZOOM COACHING - Contact us for a discount code prior to ordering individual coaching.
Add your email to our mailing list to get the latest free resources and updates.